JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant (Part-Time) (Santa Ynez and Surrounding Areas)
REPORTS TO: Business Coordinator
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY
The Administrative Assistant assists the Business Coordinator with various office duties.
CORE AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Administrative Duties
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Effective listening skills and ability to understand expectations of tasks to be performed
- A positive attitude when faced with challenges
- Work in an organized and proactive manner
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively both, independently and as part of a team (team oriented)
- Effective and professional communication skills; verbal and written
- Detail oriented, able to multi-task and be flexible
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
At least a High School Diploma or GED required and a minimum one (1) years’ experience working in an office setting, preferably in an administrative or clerical role in the construction industry and/or a related field.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND REQUIREMENTS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly required to talk and listen
- Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, reach, and use hands, arms and fingers
- Required to move up to 40lbs.
- Constantly moving, walking, stooping, kneeling, climbing stairs, crouching or crawling
- Routinely use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers and filing cabinets
- Use hands, fingers, and legs to operate, activate, use, prepare, inspect, place, detect and position materials
- Specific vision abilities required; including close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus