JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant (Santa Ynez and Surrounding Areas)
REPORTS TO: Business Coordinator / General Manager
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY
The Administrative Assistant assists the Business Coordinator with various office duties.
CORE AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Administrative Duties
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Bilingual – Spanish; fluent verbally with ability to read and write, preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiar with basic accounting and payroll practices
- Effective listening skills and able to understand expectations of tasks to be performed
- A positive attitude when faced with challenges
- Work in an organized and proactive manner
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively both, independently and as part of a team (team-oriented)
- Effective and professional communication skills; verbal and written
- Detail-oriented, able to multitask, and flexible
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
At least a High School Diploma or GED is required and a minimum of two (2) years of experience working in an office setting, preferably in an administrative or clerical role in the construction industry and/or a related field.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND REQUIREMENTS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly required to talk and listen
- Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, reach, and use hands, arms and fingers
- Required to move up to 40 lbs.
- Constantly moving, walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling
- Routinely use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines
- Use hands/fingers and legs to operate, activate, use, prepare, inspect, place, detect, and position materials
- Specific vision abilities are required; including close vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus