JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant
REPORTS TO: General Manager
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY
The Administrative Assistant supports the Project Manager, Business Coordinator, and AP Administrator with business tasks relating to the Construction Industry.
CORE AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- General knowledge of construction operations
- Effective listening skills and ability to understand expectations of tasks to be performed
- A positive attitude when faced with challenges
- Work in an organized and proactive manner
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively both, independently and as part of a team (team oriented)
- Effective and professional communication skills; verbal and written
- Detail oriented, able to multi-task and be flexible
- Valid California Driver’s License
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
At least a High School Diploma or GED required and a minimum of two years’ experience in the construction industry and/or a related field.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND REQUIREMENTS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Automobile travel required
- Regularly required to talk and listen
- Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, reach, and use hands, arms and fingers
- Required to move up to 40lbs.
- Constantly moving, walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching or crawling
- Routinely use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines
- Use hands, fingers and legs to operate, activate, use, prepare, inspect, place, detect and position materials
- Specific vision abilities required; including close vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus