JOB TITLE: Gerente de Proyectos
REPORTS TO: General Manager
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY
The Sr. Project Manager is responsible for customer satisfaction, job budgeting, job scheduling, cost controlling, documentation, and reporting for all assigned projects.
CORE AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Quality and Profitability of Jobs
- Customer Service
- Team Member Supervision
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- General knowledge of construction operations
- Able to read and understand plans
- General estimating abilities
- Able to deliver professionally written and verbal correspondence with customers, vendors, and team members
- Effective listening skills and ability to understand what our customers are looking for as a contractor and/or subcontractor
- Able to communicate the needs of our customers to our team members
- A positive attitude when faced with challenges
- Work in an organized and proactive manner
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Valid Driver’s License; will travel 20 – 35% of the time to jobsites and project locations, as required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
At least a High School Diploma or equivalent (preferred) and a minimum of five (5) years’ experience as a Project Manager and/or related industry Superintendent.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND REQUIREMENTS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Automobile/Airplane travel required
- Regularly required to talk and listen
- Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, reach, and use hands, arms and fingers
- Required to move up to 50 lbs.
- Constantly moving, walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling
- Routinely use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines
- Use hands/fingers and legs to operate, activate, use, prepare, inspect, place, detect, and position materials
- Specific vision abilities are required; including close vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus
- Outdoor work in all types of weather conditions and exposure to the elements; including heavy to moderate noise and extreme proximity to moving equipment or machinery, electrical energy, and tools and machines regularly used in construction