JOB TITLE: Front Desk Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Human Resources (HR) Manager
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY
The Front Desk Coordinator directs incoming communication for the office and assists the HR department with day-to-day activities and tasks.
CORE AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Front Desk / Reception
- Payroll Support
- HR Support
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Bilingual communicator, both verbal and written
- Maintain a positive attitude when faced with challenges
- Able to interface with all levels of personnel
- Work in an organized and proactive manner
- Highly motivated self-starter with an ability to work independently, with direction
- Able to stay calm and work comfortably while under pressure
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Skilled in operating office equipment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
At least a High School diploma or equivalent is preferred and one (1) or more years of related Administrative / Reception experience.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND REQUIREMENTS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to move, lift and/or carry up to 40lbs.
- Regularly required to talk, listen, and maintain visual acuity
- Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, and reach
- Use hands, fingers, and legs to operate, activate, use, prepare, inspect, place, detect, and position materials
- Specific vision abilities are required; including close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer; largely sedentary role
- Constantly moving, walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling
- Routinely use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines
- Repetitive hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment