JOB TITLE: HR Onboarding Specialist
REPORTS TO: Human Resources Manager
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY
The HR Onboarding Specialist organizes, streamlines, and oversees the onboarding and offboarding processes for the Elite companies.
CORE AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Benefit Administration
- Administrative Duties
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Experienced with federal and CA state laws and regulations
- Able to achieve company goals by completing role responsibilities
- Have a positive attitude when faced with challenges
- Able to interface with all levels of personnel
- Work in an organized and proactive manner
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong verbal, written, and persuasive skills to motivate teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to influence others to work effectively with diverse groups
- Fluent in English and Spanish
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
At least a High School Diploma or equivalent, one or more years of related Human Resources experience in a related industry, and two (2) years’ experience in onboarding/orientation and/or training.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND REQUIREMENTS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly required to talk and listen
- Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, reach, and use hands, arms and fingers
- Required to move up to 40lbs.
- Constantly moving, walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling
- Routinely use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines
- Use hands, fingers, and legs to operate, activate, use, prepare, inspect, place, detect, and position materials
- Specific vision abilities required; including close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus