JOB TITLE: Landscape Maintenance Foreman (Sacramento and Surrounding Areas)
REPORTS TO: Account Supervisor
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY
The Foreman implements projects from beginning to end.
CORE AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Quality and Profitability
- Coordination of Jobsite Projects
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Has general knowledge of landscape construction operations
- Able to deliver excellent written and verbal communication with customers, vendors, and team members
- Effective listening skills to understand what our customers are looking for as a contractor and/or subcontractor
- Able to communicate the needs of customers to team members
- Maintain a positive attitude when faced with challenges
- Work in an organized and proactive manner
- Fluent in Spanish, preferred
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
At least a High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) is required with a minimum of 5 years of experience as a Foreman and/or related industry Foreman.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND REQUIREMENTS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, lift, reach, bend, use repetitive hand motion, and/or move up to 50lbs.
- Constantly moving, walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling
- Use hands/fingers and legs to operate, activate, use, prepare, inspect, place, detect, and position materials
- Specific vision abilities required; including close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- Outdoor work in all types of weather conditions and exposure to the elements; including heavy to moderate noise and extreme proximity to moving equipment