JOB TITLE: Account Supervisor (Santa Barbara and Surrounding Areas)
REPORTS TO: General Manager
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY
The Account Supervisor’s helps to hold EMTS team members accountable for delivering excellent services to our customers.
CORE AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Quality control of operational services
- Customer Service
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Has excellent knowledge of landscape maintenance operations
- Able to deliver excellent verbal communication with customers and team members
- Effective listening skills to understand what our customers and team members need
- Able to communicate the needs of customers to EMTS team members
- Able to communicate the capabilities of EMTS to our customers
- Maintain a positive attitude when faced with challenges
- Work in an organized and proactive manner
- Lead, build, and manage teams; work collaboratively within a team environment
- Experience scheduling, supervising, and evaluating team members
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Suite
- Valid Driver’s License – Will travel (drive) up to 30-50% of the time to jobsites and project locations, as required
- Fluent in Spanish, preferred
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
At least a High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) is required with a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in landscape maintenance operations and/or customer service. Must possess a valid California driver’s license with a driving record acceptable for our company insurance carrier.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND REQUIREMENTS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required to move up to 50lbs.
- Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, reach, and use hands, arms and fingers
- Constantly moving, walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching or crawling
- Use hands, fingers and legs to operate, activate, use, prepare, inspect, place, detect and position materials
- Specific vision abilities required; including close vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus
- Outdoor work in all types of weather conditions and exposure to the elements; including heavy to moderate noise and extreme proximity to moving equipment or machinery, electrical energy, and tools and machines regularly used in construction