JOB TITLE: Field Recruiter (Bilingual)
REPORTS TO: Human Resources Manager
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY
The Field Recruiter (Bilingual) manages full-cycle recruitment which includes collaborating with hiring managers to anticipate and meet the evolving needs of the company. This recruiter will use their recruiting experience to assist our HR Team through an extended period of growth.
CORE AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Recruitment and Hiring
- Community Relations
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Able to achieve company goals by completing role responsibilities
- A positive attitude when faced with challenges
- Able to interface with all levels of personnel
- Gather and compile data and prepare reports
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong verbal, written, and persuasive skills to motivate teams; work effectively with diverse groups
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Will travel 50 – 60% of the time (between Bakersfield and the Bay Area)
- Able to travel to recruiting events (includes out-of-town day trips and weekends)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field or at least a High School Diploma with 3-5 years of experience in full-cycle sales, marketing, and/or recruiting. Must also have experience working with a company with at least 100 team members (combined companies or an individual company).
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND REQUIREMENTS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Automobile travel required
- Regularly required to talk and listen
- Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, reach, and use hands, arms and fingers
- Required to move up to 40lbs.
- Constantly moving, walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling
- Routinely use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines
- Use hands, fingers, and legs to operate, activate, use, prepare, inspect, place, detect, and position materials
- Specific vision abilities required; including close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus