JOB TITLE: Landscape Construction Foreman (North Stockton and Surrounding Area)
REPORTS TO: Superintendent
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY
The Foreman is responsible for implementing projects from beginning to end.
CORE AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Jobsite Quality and Profitability
- Project Coordination
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Has general knowledge of landscape construction operations
- Able to deliver excellent written and verbal communication with customers and team members
- Effective listening skills to understand what our customers and team members need
- Ability to communicate the needs of customers to EMTS team members
- Maintain a positive attitude when faced with challenges
- Work in an organized and proactive manner
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
At least a High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required with a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Foreman and / or related industry Foreman.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND REQUIREMENTS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required to move up to 40lbs.
- Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, reach, and use hands, arms and fingers
- Constantly moving, walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching or crawling
- Use hands, fingers and legs to operate, activate, use, prepare, inspect, place, detect and position materials
- Specific vision abilities required; including close vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus
- Outdoor work in all types of weather conditions and exposure to the elements; including heavy to moderate noise and extreme proximity to moving equipment or machinery, electrical energy, and tools and machines regularly used in construction