JOB TITLE: Landscape Maintenance Team Member
REPORTS TO: Foreman
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY
The Landscape Maintenance Team Member is responsible for performing a variety of tasks that require physical labor to ensure the landscape maintenance of various job sites is completed.
CORE AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Perform the physical labor required to complete the maintenance outlined in the contract
- Ensure that all work performed on a job site meets all safety standards
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- General knowledge of landscape maintenance and the landscape industry
- Effective listening skills to understand the expectations of tasks to be performed
- Maintain a positive attitude when faced with challenges
- Work in an organized, proactive, and productive manner
- Ability to communicate effectively with various team members
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Six (6) months to a year of experience is preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND REQUIREMENTS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, lift, reach, bend, use repetitive hand motion, and/or move up to 50lbs.
- Constantly moving, walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling
- Use hands/fingers and legs to operate, activate, use, prepare, inspect, place, detect, and position materials
- Specific vision abilities required; including close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- Outdoor work in all types of weather conditions and exposure to the elements; including heavy to moderate noise and extreme proximity to moving equipment