JOB TITLE: Landscape Maintenance Team Member (Sacramento and Surrounding Areas)
REPORTS TO: Foreman
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY
The Landscape Maintenance Team Member performs a variety of tasks that require physical labor to ensure the landscape maintenance of various job sites is completed.
CORE AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Perform the physical labor required to complete the maintenance outlined in the contract
- Ensure that all work performed on a job site meets all safety standards
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- General knowledge of landscape maintenance and the landscape industry
- Effective listening skills to understand the expectations of tasks to be performed
- Maintain a positive attitude when faced with challenges
- Work in an organized, proactive, and productive manner
- Able to communicate effectively with various team members
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
One (1) to two (2) years of commercial landscape maintenance experience is preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND REQUIREMENTS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, lift, reach, bend, use repetitive hand motion, and/or move up to 50lbs.
- Constantly moving, walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling
- Use hands/fingers and legs to operate, activate, use, prepare, inspect, place, detect, and position materials
- Specific vision abilities required; including close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- Outdoor work in all types of weather conditions and exposure to the elements; including heavy to moderate noise and extreme proximity to moving equipment