JOB TITLE: Property Manager
REPORTS TO: COO
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY
The Property Manager maintains property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies, negotiating and enforcing leases, and maintaining and securing premises.
CORE AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Property Management
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks
- Strong verbal, written and persuasive skills; work effectively with diverse groups
- Ability to multi-task while working independently; methodical and detail-oriented
- Flexible and willing to handle last-minute changes and issues as they arise
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Positive, energetic attitude, calm demeanor, and ability to work under pressure
- Valid Driver’s License; will travel 25 – 50% of the time (Local Travel)
- Possess a Real Estate license
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
At least a bachelor’s degree in business administration, real estate, accounting, public administration, or finance and five (5) years cumulative experience in commercial and residential real estate.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND REQUIREMENTS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Automobile travel required
- Regularly required to talk and listen
- Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, reach, and use hands, arms and fingers
- Required to move up to 40lbs.
- Constantly moving, walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling
- Routinely use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines
- Use hands, fingers, and legs to operate, activate, use, prepare, inspect, place, detect, and position materials
- Specific vision abilities required; including close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus